Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving with Grandparents & Cousins! Everyone drove in from Louisiana to see us! I honestly forgot to take pictures of all of my Turkey decor, but my mother in law got a few for me.

 My Burlap Table Runner is just Burlap from the fabric section folded in half, the length of the table. I like it to hang of the edge some.

I Love all of my Turkeys! 
I painted the "Thankful" Banner on Brown Paper Grocery sacks & twine. Tied Burlap bows at each end. 
It is not Thanksgiving without Turkey Biscuits! Grands biscuits, slice the end piece off & wrap it around the other 3/4 like a head. You can use whole pepper for the eyes, or this year I used edible paint markers. Almond slice for the beak & red pepper slice below. The kids love it & it is simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment