Tuesday, December 2, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Advent Day #2


Since my kids are getting a little bit older I am trying to teach them ways to help others, so for our advent calendar this year, some days it is about helping others. Some days it is about making memories for our family. I cannot believe it, but I actually have an organized TYPED OUT list of what we are going to do everyday. If I don't stick to it, oh well, but I am going to try!



Day #2
Elf your Neighbors!


I really don't even remember the first place I found this idea, but there are several on Pintrest to choose from. We decide to elf our neighbors, the same way you "Boo" them at Halloween.
Here is the link I ended up using:
http://andersruff.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-printable-youve-been-elfed-door.html

We just made it simple. Hot Chocolate & Christmas Marshmallows! Leave the bag at the front door, ring the doorbell & run! It's a secret!

Day #1 We chose Secret Santas between the older 3. The goal is to do nice things for each other without letting them know it was you. Like making up their bed, leaving them a nice note, picking up their dishes when they are not looking. Simple nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment